This article will show Board Members how to join a live meeting in the Agenda and Meeting Management Select (formerly CivicClerk) Board Portal.
- Sign in to the Board Portal if you have not already
- Ensure that the Agendas tab is selected
- Locate the agenda for the meeting you want to join
- Click the Join Meeting button on the desired agenda tile
Note: The following criteria must be met to join a meeting:
- You must belong to the Board associated with that agenda
- The agenda must be published on the Board Portal
- The event cannot be in the past
- The Minutes Settings for the agenda you want to join must be set to Allow Board Members to Join the meeting
If you are not able to join a meeting and believe you should, please reach out to your Agenda and Meeting Management Select administrator for additional assistance.
- Select a status on the Roll Call pop-up that appears
- Present / Voting: Mark yourself as present and a voting member
- Present / Not Voting: Mark yourself as present and not a voting member
- Click the Save button
- You have joined the meeting and will be redirected to its Agenda Details page