Board Applications is a standalone solution designed to offer a public-facing application portal through which residents can view and apply for available board positions. With Board Applications, your organization can also publicly display board and commission descriptions, contact information, and member names.
Here are some of the key benefits of Board Applications:
- Customizable public-facing applications
- Back-end approval and workflow processes for users
- Ability to notify applicants of application decisions
- Portal availability through a dedicated WebApp or as an embed on your website
- Board Applications is a standalone product that leverages the CivicPlus Process Automation and Digital Services system. It does not integrate with Agenda and Meeting Management Select (formerly CivicClerk) or any other product.
- Board Applications does not provide board roster management. For information about the board roster management solution offered by CivicPlus, contact your Customer Success Manager and ask about the Agenda and Meeting Management Select Boards & Committees tool.
To learn more about Board Applications, contact your Customer Success Manager.
For step-by-step tutorials on the use of Board Applications, see the Board Applications Solution section in our Process Automation and Digital Services Help Center.