This article will show you how to view minutes in the Board Portal.
Minutes for a given meeting will only appear in the Board Portal if the associated minutes have been manually published to the Board Portal.
- Sign in to the Board Portal if you have not already
- Select the Minutes tab
- Select the desired meeting minutes
- On the minutes details page, click the Download button to view a downloadable copy of the minutes to your computer
- Click the See Roll Call button to view a pop-up dialog with attendance and voter status details for the meeting
- Click the three-dot menu icon next to the Section or Item you wish to view minutes for
- Click the Review, Comments, Motions, or Votes buttons to visit the minutes details page of the selected section or item, or use the data below an option name to see data at a glance
- X: Click the red X icon to close the options menu
- Review: Click to be redirected to the section or item minutes details page
- Comments: The number of comments for the section or item will appear in parentheses below the paperclip icon
- Motions: The number of motions for the section or item will appear in parentheses below the flag icon
Votes: The number of votes for the section or item will appear in parentheses below the checkmark icon
- Regardless of whether you click Review, Comments, Motions, or Votes, you will be taken to the same page.
- You can click the name of an item to be taken directly to its item minutes details page.
- View the minutes details page
- Agenda Name, Agenda Section, Item Name: The agenda name, agenda section, and item name (if applicable) for the current section or item
- Created By: The user who created the section or item in the Agenda and Meeting Management Select system
- Department: The department responsible for the section or item
- Item Status: The status of the section or item
- Initiated By: The name of the person who initiated the motion, if applicable
- Seconded By: The name of the person who seconded the motion, if applicable
- Actions(s): The action or actions taken for the motion, if applicable
- Yes: The number of Yes votes and the names of any people who voted yes, if applicable
- No: The number of No votes and the names of any people who voted no, if applicable
- Abstained: The number of Abstentions and the names of any people who abstained, if applicable
- Comments & Discussion: View comments and discussion for this section or item, if applicable
- Previous Item: Redirects you to the minutes details page of the section or item that appears before the current one in the agenda's order or business
- Next Item: Redirects you to the minutes details page of the section or item that appears after the current one in the agenda's order or business
- Click the blue rectangular Minutes button in the top-left corner of the screen to return to the minutes details page