This article will show you how to view media in the Board Portal.
Media for a given meeting will only appear in the Board Portal if your organization has CivicPlus Media and if a video has been added for the associated event within the agenda and meeting management solution.
- Sign in to the Board Portal if you have not already
- Select the Media tab
- Select the desired meeting media
- Click the Play icon on the media player to start the meeting media
- Use the playback controls to enhance your playback experience, if desired
- Play/Pause (triangle or two vertical lines icons): Start or temporarily stop the video
- Rewind 10 Seconds (left arrow and 10 icon): Rewind the video 10 seconds back
- Volume (speaker icon): Raise or lower the volume of the video
- Playback Position: See how much of the video has elapsed in relation to the entire video length
- Picture-in-Picture: Watch the video in a floating window
- Fullscreen/Exit Fullscreen (diagonal arrows pointing outward or inward icons): Have the video expand to fill the entire screen or reset the video to its standard size
- If the media includes bookmarks, you can scroll down and click a meeting section to advance to that section within the meeting media, if desired
- Click the blue rectangular Media button in the top-left corner of the screen to return to the Media page