This article will show Board members how to vote on a motion in the Board Portal during a meeting.
Electronic Voting is an add-on feature that is only available as part of our Live Meeting Manager functionality.
- Sign in to the Board Portal if you have not already
Join the relevant meeting and follow along on the agenda details page
- At the appropriate time, the Clerk will initiate a vote
- A Vote for Current Item dialog box will appear in the Board Portal
- Click a vote option
- Yes: Vote in support of the motion
- No: Vote in opposition to the motion
- Abstain: Opt to not vote for or against the motion
- Click the Save button
- Your vote has been recorded