The CivicPlus Technical Support Team utilizes a third-party management system from Zendesk to track support tickets. To ensure that you receive our support ticket notifications and responses to your inquiries in a timely manner, we ask that you white-list the domain address email@example.com in your email accounts, spam filters, and accepted domain rules within your mail management system and network. Please contact our CivicClerk Technical Support Team if you or your IT staff have any questions or concerns about this request.
A whitelist is a list of Email addresses that Email-blocking programs will allow messages to be received from. This includes spam filters and other firewalls in your network. Sometimes Email addresses with company domains will be marked as spam. The following instructions will ensure that you are receiving response emails from our support staff.
Instructions for Outlook
1. Sign in to your Outlook account
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts
- Under the Home tab, select Address Book
- Select File > New Entry
- Select New Contact > OK
- Fill in the information
- Note: The name and email fields are required fields.
- Select Save & Close
3. Add email@example.com to your safe senders
- Under the Home tab, select Junk > Junk Email Options
- Select the Safe Senders > Add
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org and select OK
- Select OK to add the email