This article will show you how to create a recurring event. Recurring Events are useful for meeting types that fall on a consistent schedule. There are two ways to create events.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select New Event
Note: You can also select Create Event from the Quick Add Menu.
- Fill in the information fields
- Event Template: Choose a template (not One Time Event)
- Event Name: Enter an event name
- Notice (optional): Additional information about the event
- Recurrence Information: Auto-fills with template
- Start Date/Time: Select when the recurring event starts
- Address (optional): Enter the address for the event
- Select Create Event
Note: Click Create And Add New to save this event and automatically start work on another new event.