This article will show you how to add an Approval to an item.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda that contains the item
- Select the Item
- Select the View menu and choose Item Approvals from the drop-down list
- Note: The Default view is Item Fields.
- Select Add Approval
- Fill out the approval fields
- Approval Template: Select an Approval Template from the drop-down list
- Board/Committee: Choose a Board or Committee from the drop-down list
- Individual: Select a User from the drop-down list
- Select Add Approval(s) to add your new approval(s)
- Select Save Item
- The Item Approvals page will now reflect new approval(s) in the Visual Item Timeline
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.