This article will show you how to edit an existing Email Notification Template. It also provides information on how to enhance Public Portal email notifications using the CivicPlus Notifications system.
Not finding what you are looking for? View additional resources
Edit an Email Notification Template
- Sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select Meetings
- Select Email Settings
- Select the Edit tool (purple pencil icon) next to the Email Notification you want to modify
- Edit the template
- Email Notification Name: Edit the name of the Email Notification
- Email Notification Subject: Edit the subject of the Email Notification message
- Email Notification Template: Edit the message template
- Select Save Changes
- Select Save Changes to save all Email Settings
Public Portal Notification Templates
The templates used for Public Portal notifications (labeled as “Citizen Notifications”) are integrated with the CivicPlus Notifications system and have additional settings that can enhance the notification experience for those users. Please see the Manage Meeting Type Subscription Lists article for more information on available options.