CivicPlus strives to provide Release Notes for all bug fixes and product enhancements. This article will show you how to sign up for Release Notes to ensure that you are notified as soon as they are available.
- To access Release Notes you must sign in.
- Navigate to the CivicClerk, now Select Agenda and Meeting Management, Help Center homepage
- Ensure that the Getting Started tab is selected
- Click Community: Get Involved
Note: You may be prompted to log in. If you have never logged into the Help Center before, you will need to create a new account via the Sign-up link at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Select the Release Notes topic
- Select Follow
- Choose an option to follow
- New Posts: Receive notifications of just new postings
- New Posts and Comments: Receive notifications about new posts and when there are comments on existing posts (this is the recommended setting)
- You will now receive Release Notes email notifications