This article will show you how to edit user access.
- A standard user will typically have full access to Agendas, read-only access to Events, full access to General, and full access to Search. The other areas are normally reserved for administrators.
- Navigate to User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select Edit (purple pencil icon) next to the User you wish to edit
- Check or uncheck boxes in the Profile section to edit the user's status, access, and classification
- Check or uncheck boxes in the Meetings section to edit access to the Meetings module, including Site Settings, Analytics, Board Portal, and All or Selected Meeting Types/Items
- Click the Meetings Security Profile drop-down list to select a new Meetings Security Profile for the user, if desired
Note: Users with access to the Meetings module must have a Meetings Security Profile. Meetings Security Profiles determine which actions users can take specifically within the Meetings Module.
- Check or uncheck boxes in the Events section to edit access to the Events module, including Site Settings, Analytics, and All or Selected Event Templates
Note: Unchecking the All Event Templates box will reveal a drop-down list that you can use to select specific Event Templates.
- Scroll to the top of the page to view the Current Access Settings below User Profile
- Select Save Changes