Each item on an agenda can have attachments uploaded to it so that they will appear in the agenda packet. This article will show you how to add attachments to Agenda Items.
- The system will accept the most frequently-used file types such as Word, Excel, and all picture formats, among others.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the desired Agenda
- Select the desired Item
- Click View and select Item Files from the drop-down list
Note: The default view is Item Fields.
- Select Add Attachments
- Select your preferred Attachment settings
- Show Link on Public Portal: Determines whether the attachment link is viewable on the Public Portal
- Confidential: Makes the attachment Non-Confidential or Confidential to the current Department (e.g. City Council)
- Drop or Select File to Upload: Upload or drag and drop files directly from your computer
Note: If uploading a PDF file, CivicClerk will automatically run the file through an optimization process to attempt to reduce the file size and improve viewing on the web. The original PDF will not be retained in CivicClerk.
- Edit the Attachment Name, if desired
- Select Add Attachment
- Select Save Item
- View and edit the attachment on the Item Files page