This article will show you the options that are available in the Agenda and Meeting Management Select, formerly CivicClerk, User Options drop-down menu.
- The options available in your User Menu may vary depending on your organization's preferences and the roles and permissions assigned to your user account.
- Navigate to the User Menu
- Select drop-down options to view and select features
- Preferences: Edit user preferences
- Help Center: Redirects you to the CivicClerk, now Agenda and Meeting Management Select, Help Center
- CivicClerk Status Page: Redirects you to the product status page
- Support Requests: Click to view or submit a support ticket
- Settings: Click to view or update user and site settings
- Board Portal: Click to view the Board Portal
- Board Portal Display Page: Redirects you to a list of Current Meetings
- Public Portal: Click to view the Public Portal
- Boards & Committees: Click to view the Boards & Committees module
- Log Out: Automatically signs you out of your site