This article will show you how to delete an Agenda.
- You can delete an Agenda on its own, which removes the Agenda from the Meetings module while preserving its associated Event, or you can delete both an Agenda and its associated Event from the system. If you only want to delete Agenda Items, you can use the Bulk Item Actions tool within your Agenda page.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda you wish to delete
- Select Edit Agenda Settings
- In the Edit Agenda Settings pop-up, select Delete
- On the Delete Agenda pop-up, select a delete option
- Delete the Event Associated to This Agenda: Delete the Agenda and its associated Event from the system
- Delete Only the Agenda and Keep the Event Available: Delete the Agenda and remove it from the Meetings module, but keep its associated Event in the system
- Click Delete to confirm
- Note: You can restore deleted agendas with the Trash Can feature.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.