If you want to paste in text that was originally a bulleted list, you may lose that formatting. This article will show you how to type or paste text and create a bulleted list from that text.
- Type or paste the content you wish to bullet into the text field
- Note: To separate list items from the rest of the content, hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Highlight the list of items that you wish to bullet and select the Unordered List icon
- To subordinate bulleted items within the list, highlight or click in front of the bulleted item you wish to subordinate and press the Tab key on your keyboard
- To change the look of the bullets, highlight the desired bulleted text, click the arrow next to the Unordered List icon, and choose a style
- Default: Bullets are displayed as solid circle symbols and sub-bullets are displayed as hollow circle symbols and solid square symbols
- Circle: Bullets and sub-bullets are displayed as hollow circle symbols
- Disc: Bullets and sub-bullets are displayed as solid circle symbols
- Square: Bullets and sub-bullets are displayed as solid square symbols