If you want to paste in text that was originally a bulleted list, you may lose that formatting. This article will show you how to type or paste text and create a bulleted list from that text.
- Type or paste the content you wish to bullet into the Text Field. To separate list items from the rest of the content, hit the Enter Key on your keyboard
- Highlight the list of items that you wish to bullet
- Select the Unordered List icon (the Bulleted List icon on the right-hand side of the toolbar)
- To subordinate bulleted items within the list, select the bulleted item you wish to subordinate and press the Tab Key on your keyboard
- View and continue editing your Bulleted List