If you want to paste in text that was originally a bulleted list, you may lose that formatting. This article will show you how to type or paste text and create a bulleted list from that text.
1. Type or paste the content you wish to bullet into the Text Field. To separate list items from the rest of the content, hit the Enter Key on your keyboard
2. Highlight the list of items that you wish to bullet
3. Select the Unordered List icon (the Bulleted List icon on the right-hand side of the toolbar)
4. To subordinate bulleted items within the list, select the bulleted item you wish to subordinate and press the Tab Key on your keyboard
5. View and continue editing your Bulleted List