This article will tell you how to use Copy, Cut, and Paste tools to cut, copy, or paste text from a document into any Text Field editor.
- Note: Items can also be cut, copied, and pasted from Text Field editor using the Keyboard shortcuts
- Copy: Leaves text in the field, copies to clipboard for later pasting
- Note: Keyboard shortcut is CTRL + C
- Cut: Removes text, copies to clipboard for later pasting
- Note: Keyboard shortcut is CTRL + X
- Paste: Pastes text
- Note: Keyboard shortcut is CTRL + V
- Convert to Plain Text: Converts entry to plain text
- Note: Removes formatting and design structures from source (e.g. bullets and numbering)
- Paste Plain Text: Removes all formatting from source, including spacing
- Note: Keyboard shortcut is CTRL + Shift + V.
- Paste HTML: Paste text or HTML code into Text Field. Use Code View to view entry as HTML code.
- Note: You must be in Code View to keep HTML formatting when pasting HTML code into Text Field