This article will show you how to edit User Details.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select Users and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Click the Edit button (purple pencil icon) next to the user in question
- Edit the Profile fields as desired
- Email/User ID: The login/email ID for the user
- First Name: Enter the first name of the user
- Last Name: Enter the last name of the user
- Email: Enter the email for the user
- Phone: Phone number of the user, if applicable
- Title: Title of the user, if applicable
- Department: Department that the user is in
- Active: Check the box to indicate the user is active and can sign in
- Access to User and Global Site Settings: Check the box to give the user access to edit User and Global Site Settings
- Hide from Staff List: Check the box to hide the user from the staff list
- Hide from Approvers List: Check the box to hide the user from the approvers list
- Has Access to Analytics: Check the box to give the user access to the Analytics module
- Can Create and Manage Organizational Analytics Views: Check the box to give the user the ability to create and manage Analytics Views
- Has Zendesk Access: Check the box to give the user access to Zendesk
- User Classification: Check the box to classify the user as an Admin, Staff, or Board member
- Select Save
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.