This process will show you how to disable a user's access.
- You cannot permanently delete a user from the system. This is so that the system can retain historical data, related to item creation and approval processes.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Site Settings
- Select Users and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select the Edit tool next to the user you want to remove access from
- Check the box next to Hide from Staff List to hide the user from the CivicClerk Staff List
- Check the box next to Hide from Approvers List to hide the user from CivicClerk Approvers List
- Uncheck Active option to label user as inactive
- Select Access checkboxes to limit user access as desired
- Select Save Changes to save all changes
- User will now appear as Inactive on the Users page and will lose access to modules