This article will show you how to disable a user's access.
- You cannot permanently delete a user from the system. This is so that the system can retain historical data, related to item creation and approval processes.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select Users and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select the Edit tool (purple pencil icon) next to the user you want to remove access from
- Check the box next to Hide from Staff List to hide the user from the Staff List
- Check the box next to Hide from Approvers List to hide the user from the Approvers List
- Uncheck the box next to the Active option to label the user as inactive
- Check or uncheck the Access checkboxes to limit user access as desired
- Select Save Changes to save all changes
- The User will now appear as Inactive on the Users page and will lose access to modules
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.