This process will show you how to disable a user's access.
You cannot permanently delete a user from the system. This is so that the system can retain historical data, related to item creation and approval processes.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Site Settings
- Select Users and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select the Edit tool next to the User you want to remove access from
- Check the box next to Hide from Staff List to hide the User from the CivicClerk Staff List
- Check the box next to Hide from Approvers List to hide the User from CivicClerk Approvers List
- Uncheck Active option to label User as Inactive
- Select Access checkboxes to limit User Access as desired
- Select Save Changes to save all changes
User will now appear as Inactive on the Users page and will lose access to modules