This article will show you how to create a One-Time Event.
One-Time Events are best used for events that do not fall into a normal schedule. There are two ways to create new events.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select New Event
Note: You can also select Create Event from the Quick Add menu.
- Fill in the information fields
- Event Template: Select One Time Event
- Event Name: Enter a name for your event
- Description (optional): Type a brief description of the event
- Event Date/Time: Select the date and time for your event
- Address (optional): Add an address for the event
- Click Create Event
Note: Click Create And Add New to save this event and automatically start work on another new event.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
creating one time event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.