One-Time Events are best used for events that do not fall into a normal schedule. This article will show you how to create a One-Time Event.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select New Event
Note: You can also select Create Event from the Quick Add menu.
- Fill in the information fields
- Event Template: Select One Time Event
- Event Name: Enter a name for your event, if desired
- Notice (optional): Add any additional information about the event
- Event Date: Select the date of your event
- Event Time: Select the time of your event
- Address (optional): Add a street address for the event
- City (optional): Add the city in which the event will take place
- State (optional): Add the state in which the event will take place
- Zip Code (optional): Add the zip code in which the event will take place
- Click Create Event
Note: Click Create And Add New to save this event and automatically start work on another new event.