This article will show you how to create a One-Time Event.
One-Time Events are best used for events that do not fall into a normal schedule. There are two ways to create new events.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select New Event
Note: You can also select Create Event from the Quick Add menu.
- Fill in the information fields
- Event Template: Select One Time Event
- Event Name: Enter a name for your event
- Description (optional): Type a brief description of the event
- Event Date/Time: Select the date and time for your event
- Address (optional): Add an address for the event
- Click Create Event
Note: Click Create And Add New to save this event and automatically start work on another new event.