One-Time Events are best used for events that do not fall into a normal schedule. This article will show you how to create a One-Time Event.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select New Event
Note: You can also select Create Event from the Quick Add menu.
- Fill in the information fields
- Event Template: Select One Time Event
- Event Name: Enter a name for your event, if desired
- Notice (optional): Add any additional information about the event
- Event Date: Select the date of your event
- Event Time: Select the time of your event
- Address (optional): Add a street address for the event
- City (optional): Add the city in which the event will take place
- State (optional): Add the state in which the event will take place
- Zip Code (optional): Add the zip code in which the event will take place
- Click Create Event
Note: Click Create And Add New to save this event and automatically start work on another new event.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
creating one time event.
Please sign in to leave a comment.