This article will show you how to create an Agenda Item.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda you would like the item on
- Select Create and choose Item from the drop-down list
Note: You can also create items by selecting Create Item in the Quick Add Menu.
- Fill in the item fields
- Select Agenda: Will auto-fill with the agenda you are currently viewing
- Sections and Items: Select the section or item to categorize this item under
- Agenda Item Name: Enter your item's name
- Item Category: Select a category for your item
- Department: Choose the department the item affects
- Item ID: Select the ID number you would like to use
Note: The system automatically assigns the next available Item ID.
- Select Create Item to save the item and automatically go to Item View to edit your item
Note: Select Create and Add New to save this item and automatically start working on additional items.
- Edit your item as desired or select Agenda to go back and view your new item on the agenda
- Your new Item will now appear on the agenda
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.