This article will show you how to create an Agenda Item.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda you would like to add the item to
- Select Create and choose Item from the drop-down list
Note: You can also add items by selecting Create Item in the Quick Add Menu.
- Fill in the item fields
Note: The Create Item interface will initially appear differently if you navigated to it from the Quick Add Menu. However, once you have selected a specific agenda or meeting type for the item, the Create Item interface will update to appear as it does in the screenshot above.
- Select Agenda: This field will auto-fill with the agenda you are currently viewing
- Sections and Items: Select the section or item you wish to add this item under
- Agenda Item Name: Add a name for the item
- Item Category: Select a category for the item
- Department: Choose the department the item affects
- Item ID: Select the ID number you would like to use for the item (the system will automatically assign the next available Item ID)
- Select Create Item to save the item and automatically go to Item View to edit your item
Note: Select Create and Add New to save this item and automatically start working on additional items.
- Edit the added item as desired or select Agenda to go back and view your new item on the agenda
- Your new Item will now appear on the agenda
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.