The Item Fields page shows you all the information-editable fields for an individual item.
There are four main sections on the Items Fields page:
- Other Details
- Fiscal Information
- The Item Fields page may appear differently depending on your configuration. Contact Support to add additional fields or collect additional data within items.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the desired Agenda
- Select the Item
- View the Item Fields page and edit the item
Note: Item Fields is the default Item View but can be selected from the View: drop-down list.
- Agenda Item Name: Edit the name of the agenda item
- Version History: Track changes/versions of the item name
- Short Name: If desired, shorten the name of the agenda
- Item ID: Modify the identification of the item
- Resolution/Ordinance Numbering: Select Resolutions or Ordinances
Note: Resolution/Ordinance Numbering will only appear if Order and Resolution Numbering are turned on.
- Item Category: Select the category your item is in
- Item Description: Add a description of the item
- Version History: Track changes/versions of the item description
- Official Body: Select an option for the body from the drop-down
- Department: Choose the department responsible for the item
- Presenter: Select a presenter
- Sponsors: Pick a sponsor of the item
- Recommended Actions: Select a recommended action, if desired
- Alternative Actions: Add any alternative actions
- Version History: Track versions/changes for the actions
- Overview: Edit the overview of the item
- Version History: Track changes/versions of the Overview
- Legal Impact: Add a legal impact note, if needed
- Version History: Track changes/versions of the Legal Impact
- Operational Analysis: Type an Operational Analysis for the item
- Version History: Track changes/versions of the analysis
- New Fiscal Item: Create a fiscal item
- Fiscal Impact Summary: Add a fiscal impact summary for the item
- Version History: Track changes/versions of the summary
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.