If you do not want standard users to make changes to an item, you can lock it. You can unlock an item to allow changes.
When an Item goes through its entire approval process, it will automatically lock
- Navigate to Meetings
- Select the Agenda the item is on
- Select the desired Item
- Select Edit Item Settings
- To unlock an item, select the red Item Locked button
- Note: If the Agenda is locked, then the button will be unavailable (greyed out) with an Agenda Locked message. You must unlock an Agenda before you are able to unlock an Item.
- To lock an item, select the green Item Unlocked button
- Select Save Item Settings
- View Item Status (Locked/Unlocked) in the toolbar on the right side of the page