If you do not want standard users to make changes to an item, you can lock it. You can unlock an item to allow changes.
- When an Item goes through its entire approval process, it will automatically lock.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda the item is on
- Select the desired Item
- Select Edit Item Settings
- To unlock an item, select the red Item Locked button
Note: If the Agenda is locked, then the button will be unavailable (greyed out) with an Agenda Locked message. You must unlock an Agenda before you are able to unlock an Item.
- To lock an item, select the green Item Unlocked button
- Select Save Item Settings
- View Item Status (Locked/Unlocked) in the right-hand sidebar
Note: If the sidebar is not visible, click the double-arrow icon next to the Initiated/Start Approvals button.