The Move feature allows you to remove an item from one agenda and move it to another. If you need to copy an item, use the Copy feature.
- Moving a section/item will automatically move all Sub-Items as well.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda that currently holds the item
- Select the Agenda Item
- Select Actions and choose Move from the drop-down list
- Fill in the information fields
- Select Agenda: Choose an agenda to move the item to
- Move Options: Choose to Regenerate Item Reports and/or Update the Item Layout
- Message: Add a message or comment for the move
- Item: If desired, rename the item
- Move To: Choose a section or item in the selected agenda to move the item to
- Select Move Items
- A green Success! notification will appear at the top of the page, and the Meeting and Agenda Name will change to reflect the item's new location