Tags make searching and filtering easier by allowing you to tag Agenda Items with searchable keywords. You can Add Tags in advance from your Settings page or tag items directly. This article will show you how to tag items directly in your item settings.
- Sign in to your meetings solution
- Click the Meetings button on the Main Menu to access the Meetings module:
- Click to select the Agenda containing the item:
- On the Agenda, click the Item you wish to tag:
- Click the Edit Item Settings button:
- Click into the Tag field to start typing your tag(s):
Note: Tags added previously in Settings will appear as suggestions when you type keywords.
- Click the Save Item Settings button to save all Tags:
Note: Tags will turn purple when they are ready to add, but you must click Save Item Settings to save the Tags.
Tags you have added will now appear in the Tags section of the item: