Tags make searching and filtering easier by allowing you to tag Agenda Items with searchable keywords. You can Add Tags in advance from your Settings page or tag items directly. This article will show you how to tag items directly in your item settings.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda containing the item
- Select the Item you wish to tag
- Click Edit Item Settings
- Select the New Tag field to start typing your tag(s)
- Note: Tags added previously in Settings will appear as suggestions when you type keywords.
- Select Save Item Settings to save all Tags
- Note: Tags will turn purple when they are ready to add, but you must click Save Item Settings to save the Tags.
- Tags will now appear in the right-hand sidebar