Have you completed your transition to the new CivicClerk, now Select Agenda and Meeting Management, Public Portal? The new portal experience is available today. With a modernized design, improved accessibility, and new branding options, you won't want to delay getting it into the hands of your public users.
The old Public Portal will remain available until April 1, 2023.
Please see our Announcement for more information on the updated portal experience and how you can complete your transition today!
This article will show you how to use the Public Portal to help your citizens easily find meetings by publishing and scheduling public Events.
- The first step is to navigate to the Events module
- Select the Eventyou wish to publish
- In the Events Options page, navigate to the Published section and select an option
- Not Published: Will not publish the Event
- Published: Will publish the Event after you save
- Publish on Date: Choose to publish on a specified future date
- Configure other Event Options
- Category: Select a category for your Event
- Notice: Releases your custom Notice when published
- Board Portal Welcome Message: Includes a custom Welcome Message on the Board Portal
- Select Save Changes
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
How do we create events without having them published when created? The option to "Not Published" is only available after the item is created and published.
Please sign in to leave a comment.