This article will show you how to copy an Agenda Item.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda the item is currently on
- Select the Item you wish to copy
- Note: Use Bulk Actions to copy multiple items at once.
- Select Actions and choose Copy from the drop-down menu
- Configure options for the copied item
- Select Agenda: Choose an agenda for the copied item to appear on
- Select Creator: Choose a creator for the copied item
- Content to Copy: Choose content that will be duplicated in the copied item
- Copy Options: Choose copy settings for the item
- Note: Selections will appear in white while unselected options will appear in gray.
- Item: Rename the item, if desired
- Item Category: (required) If the selected Item's current Item Category is available on the destination Meeting Type, that Item Category will be shown as the default selection. A user can change the Item Category if desired. If the current Item Category is NOT available on the destination Meeting Type, the Item Category dropdown will be blank.
- Copy To: Choose a section or item within your selected agenda to place the copied item under
- Select Copy Items
- Copied item will now appear in its selected agenda and section