There is a built-in feature that will track changes and versions of most major text fields.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select an Agenda
- Select an agenda item
- Select Version History
- Note: The red icon shows the number of saved versions.
- If the item is Locked, select to unlock the item
- Select Revisions and choose a version from the drop-down list
- Select Edit to edit this Version of the item
- Note: Red, crossed-out text marks a deletion; green, highlighted text marks an addition.
- Select Approve to approve changes/version edits and restore selected revision
- Select Delete to delete changes/version edits
- Note: Previous revisions can be edited but cannot be deleted.
- You can view and track current item changes and approvals by selecting Approved in the Revisions drop-down list
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.