This article will show you how to edit the layout and format of Item Titles in Agendas.
- Access to the Item Layout feature requires permissions.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select your desired Agenda
- Click Select
- Select checkboxes to edit multiple item layouts
- Click Layout
- Select Prev or Next to move between selected items
- Select the Layout field to choose a layout from the drop-down list
- Select Edit Layout to edit your layout as desired
- Use the Text Formatting, Paragraph Formatting, and Table Wizard tools to customize your layout and Save Changes to apply edits to your layout
- Choose Select Layout to apply layout to all selected items
- Note: This button only appears when a different layout is selected from the Layout drop-down list
- Click Close Window to exit the Edit Layout tool, your item titles will now reflect your selected layouts