This article will show you how to edit the layout and format of Item Titles in Agendas.
- Access to the Item Layout feature requires permissions.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select your desired Agenda
- Click Select
- Check the boxes next to the item(s) you wish to edit or click Select All to select all items and sections
- Click Layout
- Select ←Prev and →Next when editing multiple item layouts to navigate between items
- Select the Layout field to choose a pre-existing layout from the drop-down list
- Choose Select Layout to apply the layout to all selected items
- Note: This button will only appear when your selected layout differs from the Current Layout displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Or, Select Edit Layout to customize the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) Layout as desired
- Use the Text Formatting, Paragraph Formatting, and Table Wizard tools to customize your layout if desired, and click Save Changes to apply edits to your HTML Layout
- Note: Editing the HTML Layout allows you to customize the way an item is formatted on the agenda but is not required.
- Click Close Window to exit the Edit Layout tool
- Note: Agenda layout will only change for associated events.
- Agendas and Agenda Packets will now appear formatted with your desired layout