Administrators can no longer change the passwords for other users. However, users with Admin status can send emails prompting users to Reset their own Passwords. This article will show you how to prompt users to change their passwords as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select the Edit button (pencil icon) next to the user whose password you wish to edit
- Select Reset Password to send an email to the user prompting them to Reset their Password
- A pop-up will appear when your request has been successfully submitted. Select OK