Administrators can no longer change the passwords of other users. However, users with Administrator status can send emails prompting users to reset their own passwords. This article will show you how to prompt users to change their passwords as an Administrator.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select the Edit button (purple pencil icon) next to the user whose password you wish to edit
- Select Reset Password to send an email to the user prompting them to reset their password
- Select OK on the pop-up that appears when your request has been successfully submitted
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.