This article will show you how to find a missing agenda. A missing agenda has no association with an Event or is associated with the wrong Event.
- The system gives all missing agendas a default date of 01/01/1900 and a default time of 12:00 AM.
- Sign in to the system if you have not already
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Choose to view agendas in Card View or List View
- Click the Show drop-down list and select All Agendas
- Click the for drop-down list and select the desired Meeting Type
- Select Load All
- Scroll down to view the results and find your missing agenda
Note: Results will load in order from oldest date to newest date. Since CivicClerk defaults all missing agendas to the date 01/01/1900, missing agendas should appear at the top of the results list.
- Select the missing agenda and follow the steps to associate it with a Linked Event