This article will show you how to find a missing Agenda. A missing Agenda has no association with an Event or associates with the wrong Event.
For missing Agendas, the system defaults to set a date in the year 1900.
- The first step is to navigate to the Meetings module
- Use the Search function to enter keywords and conduct a simple or advanced search of all modules
- Choose to view agendas in Card View or List View
- Select which agendas to Show from the drop-down list
- All Upcoming Agendas: Shows all agendas for meetings on or after the current date
- Agendas For Next 30 Days: Shows all agendas for meetings occurring in the next 30 days
- Agendas For Last 30 Days: Shows all agendas for meetings that occurred within the last 30 days
- All Agendas: Shows all agendas available in CivicClerk V8
- Note: If agenda does not appear in All Agendas, check the Trash Can. Your agenda may have been deleted
- Agendas For Custom Date Range: Shows all agendas for meetings occurring in your custom date range
- Select a Custom Date Range if you remember the timeframe of the missing agenda
- Select which Meeting Types to show from the drop-down list
- Select Load All
- Scroll down to view the results for your missing agenda and associate it with a Linked Event