This article will show you how to use the Tasks tool to assign a specific task to a user. A Task is an objective assigned within an Item for a User to complete.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select an Agenda
- Select an Item
- Select View and choose Item Tasks
- Select a pre-existing task or click Add Task to create a new task
- Fill in the information fields
- Status: Select the current completion status of the task
- Priority: Select the current priority level of the task
- Assigned To: Select a user to assign the task to
Note: Tasks cannot be assigned to multiple users.
- Target Date: (Required) Select a tentative deadline for users to complete tasks by
- Notify: Select users to notify about task assignments and progress
Note: Notifications will be sent automatically to each user's email address.
- Title: Enter the title of the task
- Description: Enter a brief description of the task
- Select Add Task
- Your task will now appear in the Item Tasks view