This article will show you how to select a different Section Layout in an Agenda.
The ability to edit sections and item orders may be restricted based on a user's permission level.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda containing the section you wish to edit
- Click Select
- Check the boxes next to the section(s) you wish to edit or click Select All
- Select Layout
- Click Prev and Next when editing multiple section layouts to navigate between sections
- Click Edit Layout to customize the HTML Layout of the section
- Use text formatting tools to edit the HTML Layout to create a custom layout if desired
- Note: Editing the HTML Layout allows you to customize the way a section is formatted on the agenda but is not required.
- Select Save Changes to save the HTML Layout
- Choose your saved Custom layout from the drop-down
- Or, select a pre-existing Layout from the drop-down list
- Click Select Layout to apply your selected layout to the section
- Note: This button will only appear when your selected layout differs from the Current Layout displayed at the bottom of the screen
- Select Close Window to return to editing your Agenda
- Note: Agenda layout will only change for associated events
- Agendas and Agenda Packets will now appear formatted with your desired layout