This article will show you how to select a different Section Layout in an Agenda.
- The ability to edit sections and item orders may be restricted based on a user's permission level.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda containing the section you wish to edit
- Click Select
- Check the boxes next to the section(s) you wish to edit or click Select All
- Select Layout
- Click ←Prev and →Next when editing multiple section layouts to navigate between sections
- Click Edit Layout to customize the HTML Layout of the section
- Use the Text Formatting, Paragraph Formatting, and Table Wizardtools to customize your layout if desired, and click Save Changes to apply edits to your HTML Layout
Note: Editing the HTML Layout allows you to customize the way a section is formatted on the agenda but is not required.
- Select Save Changes to save the HTML Layout
- Choose your saved Custom layout from the drop-down
- Or, select a pre-existing Layout from the drop-down list
- Click Select Layout to apply your selected layout to the section
Note: This button will only appear when your selected layout differs from the Current Layout displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Close Window to return to editing your Agenda
Note: The agenda layout will only change for associated events.
- Agendas and Agenda Packets will now appear formatted with your desired layout
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.