You can use the Save and Add New button within the Create Agenda function to quickly create multiple agendas. You can also use this feature every January to create agendas for the year ahead.
There is no limit on the number of agendas you can create, simply select the option to Create and Add New Agenda. Future updates or revisions to any agenda can be made quickly and easily through the Meetings module.
- Click Quick Add (+) > Create Agenda
- Fill in fields
- Agenda Name: Enter an easily searchable name
- Agenda Type: Select agenda type
- Cut-Off Date: Last day a user can add items to the agenda
- Cut-Off Time: Specific timestamp to end additions to the agenda
- Existing Event: Select to associate an event and choose an event from the drop-down list
- New One-Time Event: Input Event Name, Date, Category, and Time
- Select Create and Add New to save this agenda and automatically start work on another new agenda
- Note: Click Create Agenda to create and edit your new agenda
- A Success! notification will appear and the form will appear empty for your next agenda