Bulk Actions can be used to avoid repetitive clicking when editing multiple items or sections, with options to Multi-Select or Select All items. This article will show you how to use Bulk Actions on an Agenda.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the Agenda you wish to edit
- Click Select
- Click the Select All icon to select all items, or click individual checkboxes to select multiple single items
- Select an Action to perform on selected items
- Copy: Select to copy all selected items to another Agenda
- Move: Select to move all selected items to another Agenda
- Note: Select to add notes to all selected items
- Script: Select to add a script to multiple items
- Layout: Select to edit the layouts of multiple items
- Delete: Select to delete multiple items
- Use the Prev and Next arrows to move between and edit selected items
Note: This function only appears in Note, Script, and Layout functions.
- Repeat Steps 3-6 as necessary