This article will show you how to release (AKA remove) an Ordinance or Resolution number, if an item is not passed. If you release a number, then that number will open up for use by another item.
- Navigate to the Meetings Module
- Select your desired Agenda
- Select the Item that contains the Ordinance/Resolution Number that you want to release
- Select Remove next to the Resolution/Ordinance Number that you want to release
- Click Save Item to save all item changes
Your Resolution/Ordinance Number is now available for use.