This article will show you how to view notes that you have added to items and agendas in the Agenda and Meeting Management Select (formerly CivicClerk) Board Portal.
- Board Portal notes are generally considered private and cannot be accessed by Agenda and Meeting Management Select administrators, staff, or other board users from your organization. However, depending on the laws that apply to your jurisdiction, Board Portal notes may be subject to discovery through public records requests. Clerks that need access to Board Portal notes to fulfill legal records requests should contact Support.
- Board Portal users can also annotate supporting documents and attachments in the Board Portal, as an alternative to adding notes. When you annotate a document/attachment, you essentially write notes on the document/attachment itself.
- Sign in to the Board Portal if you have not already
- Select the Notes tab
- Select the desired Agenda
- View your Notes in the right side-bar
- Section/Item Name & Description: Click anywhere on the name or details sections of a note to be redirected to the agenda details page of the associated section or item
- X: Select the red X icon to exit the notes viewer
- Print: Select the white and blue printer icon to load a printer-friendly version of all notes for this agenda in your browser and open your browser's print dialog