This article will show you how to email Agenda, Agenda Packet, and Minutes files.
- The first step is to navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the desired Agenda
- Select View and choose Agenda Files from the drop-down list
Note: The default view is Agenda.
- Scroll down and click Send
- Enter recipients for the agenda files
- To: Defaults to the active user's email address
- CC: Enter email addresses to Carbon Copy (CC)
Note: Carbon copied recipients do not need CivicClerk accounts to receive messages.
- BCC: Enter email addresses to Blind Carbon Copy (BCC)
- BCC - Email List(s): Send files to every user on one or more pre-existing email lists
- BCC - Users: Select individual users to send files to
Note: Email addresses, email lists, and individual users entered into BCC fields will not appear as email recipients to anyone other than the sender.
- Enter an Email Subject and Email Body
Note: Edit the email body as desired using the Text Formatting tools.
- Select Attachments, Packets, or Minutes to send
Note: These files will appear as individual attachments to the message in the email body.
- Select Send Email to send the email to all selected recipients
- The email will now appear in the Sent list