After you Configure Resolution and Ordinance Numbering, this article will show you how to use and assign this numbering type.
This functionality allows you to:
- Configure the numbering format of both resolutions and ordinances
- Restart numbering by fiscal or calendar year, or never restart numbering
- Configure resolutions and ordinances by meeting type to show the option of resolutions only, ordinances only, or to give the option to choose one or the other at the item level, within that meeting type
- Allow for a resolution or ordinance number to be reused if the item did not pass
- If you want to generate a Staff Report or Memorandum with your Agenda Item and want these numbers included in those items, use the Support Live Chat.
- Create an Agenda Item
- In the Item Fields screen, click Select Resolution or Select Ordinance
- Click Select next to the desired Resolution or Ordinance Number
- Click Save Item and the Resolution or Ordinance Number will be initiated automatically