This process will go over how to annotate supporting documents/attachments in Board View. When you annotate a document/attachment, you essentially write notes on the document/attachment itself.
- Select your desired agenda
- Select the three dots next to an item
- Select Attachments
- Select an attachment
- Hit the Annotate button on the file preview
- A toolbar will appear; select the appropriate tool for your annotation(s)
- Note: Any tool button can be double-clicked to lock it as the active tool. The active tool will remain selected until the tool button is clicked again or another tool is selected.
- Arrows: Select to draw an arrow to something in the document
- Line: Select to draw a line
- Box: Select to draw a box
- Circle: Select to draw a circle
- Squiggly Line: Select to free-form draw
- Jagged Line: Select to draw a diagonal connected line
- T Icon: Select to create a text box
- Marker: Select to highlight text
- Half Circles Icon: Select to strike-through text
- Paperclip Icon: Select to make text a hyperlink to another site
- Person Icon: Select to put a modifiable stamp on the document
- Picture Icon: Select to insert a picture; may not be available on all documents
- To edit existing annotations, just click on the annotation
- Select Save
- Note: These edits save to your account and will not be seen by others.