CivicClerk users can log into the Board Portal to view agendas, packets, and minutes and take notes during meetings and events. This article will show you how to create new Board View Users.
Only users with admin classification can create and edit user access to the Board Portal.
- Navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select New User to create a new user from a blank template
- Enter new board user's information
- Note: Select Board to classify the user as a Board member (if applicable).
- Click the checkbox next to Has Access to Board Portal
- Select Save Changes
- The user will receive an email notifying them that they have been added to the CivicPlus Single Sign-On and asking them to set up a password
- The new user will now be able to access the Board Portal