You can utilize Bookmarks on a video to timestamp a certain part of the video, which allows users to go straight to that part of the video. There are two ways to bookmark a video, Direct Add and through the Bookmarks Window.
This article will show you how to use Direct Add. Direct Add works if you already know where your timestamp is. View our article on the Bookmarks Window if you need to find your timestamp.
- You must upload media before you bookmark a video on demand.
- Navigate to Events
- Select an Event
- Click on View: Event Details, and then select Live Meeting and Bookmarking from the drop-down list
- Select New Bookmark or select an Agenda Item to bookmark
- Note: Selecting an agenda item will convert that agenda item into a bookmark, retaining the item name and order, while adding a new bookmark will allow you to create and name a new, custom bookmark.
- Fill in the information fields
- Description: Name the bookmark after the section of part of the meeting the video excerpt covers
- Start At: Number of seconds into the video at which your desired section begins
- Set To Current Time: Select to automatically set Start At to the current streaming time
- Note: The Set To Current Time feature also allows you to Bookmark a Video Without a Known Timestamp
- Select New Sub-Bookmark to add additional bookmarks
- Select Clear to remove a bookmark, if it is placed incorrectly or becomes unnecessary
- Select Save Changes to save bookmarks
- Your bookmark will now appear next to the selected item