You can pause your live stream video in order to display a custom message on the video player. This helps keep the public informed when an executive or closed session is in place.
The local video recording will not stop, only the live stream. You will use this feature when your board or council goes into an executive session during a public meeting, and you want the live stream watchers to know the public meeting has not yet concluded.
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select the desired Event
- Click on View: Event Details and select Live Meeting and Bookmarking from the drop-down list
- (Optional) Check Show Pause Message and add a message
- Note: The event must be set to Live in order to show a pause message. If a meeting is not set to live, the pause feature will not appear.
- Select Pause Stream
- When your Executive/Closed Session is complete, click Resume Stream