You can pause your live stream video and display a custom message on the video player. This helps keep the public informed when an executive or closed session is in place.
The local video recording will not stop, only the live stream. You will use this feature when your board or council goes into an executive session during a public meeting, and you want the live-stream watchers to know the public meeting has not yet concluded.
- Sign in to your agenda and meeting management solution
- Navigate to the Events module
- Select the desired Event
- Click on the View: Event Details drop-down menu, and select the Live Meeting and Bookmarking option from the drop-down list
- Check the Show Pause Message checkbox and add a message in the text box, if desired
Note: An event's pause message can be edited regardless of whether the event has been set to "Live" or not.
- Click the Pause Stream button to stop the pause stream
- When your Executive/Closed Session is complete, click the Resume Stream button to restart your live stream