You can utilize Bookmarks on a video to timestamp a certain part of the video, which allows users to go straight to that part of the video.
There are two ways to bookmark a video: Direct Add and through the Bookmarks Window.
This article will show you how to use the Bookmarks Window. You can use the Bookmarks Window if you need to find your timestamp. See our article on Direct Add if you already know where your timestamp is.
- You must upload media before you bookmark a video-on-demand.
- Navigate to Events
- Select an Event
- Click on View: Event Details and select Live Meeting and Bookmarking from the drop-down list
- Select New Bookmark
- Enter Bookmark Text (name/description of Bookmark), but do not enter a Start At time
- Click Save Changes
- Play the video and click Set to Current Time under your bookmark at the desired time
- The bookmark's Start At time will automatically update