This article will show you how to create a new Board Portal User from a blank template. You can also create new users by copying existing users and giving them access to the Board Portal.
- The first step is to navigate to the User Menu > Settings
- Select User and Global Settings
- Select Users
- Select New User
- Fill in fields to create a new user and check the box next to Board to classify the user as a board member
- Note: The user must have a valid email address.
- Scroll down to Meetings and check the box next to Has Access to Board Portal to give the user board portal access
- Set the Meetings Security Profile to Council and Board (or other, if applicable)
- Select Save Changes to save and add the new user
- Users will then receive an email prompting them to log into the Board Portal through the CivicPlus Platform