You can use the Auto-Bookmark checkbox on the Minutes Settings page to automatically save bookmarks. This will help you save time during meetings. You can even add multiple bookmarks per section or item. The Auto Bookmark functionality will compute and save the time span directly on the bookmark for convenient reference.
- Navigate to the Meetings module
- Select the desired Meeting
- Select Go to Minutes
- Ensure you are on the Minutes Settings page
- Note: The default view is Minutes Settings.
- Check Auto-bookmark when "Set Current" button is selected
- Note: The page will auto-save.