This article will show you how to insert a Minute Snippet after a motion has been passed or failed.
- You must first add Text Snippets (specifically, Minutes Snippets) in the Site Settings before you can select them within a meeting.
- Add a Motion
- Initiate a Vote
- After the vote is over, scroll up to the Discussion section of the item
- Select Minutes Snippets
- Choose a snippet from the drop-down list
- Edit the snippet to fit your needs
- If Auto-Save is on, the item will automatically save changes, if not, select a save option
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.