This article will show Board Members how to request Speaking Rights.
- Select the Agenda you want to speak in, and click Join Meeting if you have not already
Note: The following criteria must be met in order to join a meeting:
- The user must belong to Board associated with that Agenda
- The agenda has to be published to the board
- The event cannot be in the past
- The agenda you want to join has to have "Allow Members to Join" ticked from the Minutes Settings page
- Click Request to Speak at the bottom of the screen
- The Clerk will grant you a time duration for speaking rights
- Once the timer begins, you will view how much time you have left at the bottom of the screen as Current Speaker: Your Name [Time Remaining]
- Click Withdraw Request at any time to relinquish your speaking rights
- Speak until you are finished or until time runs out; if allowed, request speaking rights again
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.